Friday, May 2, 2008

Cheeseburger in Paradise


I eat out… a lot. I love to cook, but I also enjoy trying the restaurants in and around Myrtle Beach. The last place I tried was Cheeseburger in Paradise, on Business Highway 17 in Myrtle Beach. I had some southwestern-type chicken sandwich with sweet potato chips and a blueberry swirl margarita. Todd had the cheeseburger in paradise and fries with a Blue Moon (draft). The service was good; the food wasn’t anything extraordinary, but it was fine. The cook had neglected to start my chicken sandwich at the same time as the burger, so the meals didn’t come out together. The manager offered me a free dessert to make up for the inconvenience, so I tried a banana cake with chocolate. Kinda a bit much after a sandwich and drink, but tasty.


Back to the margarita… Cheeseburger in Paradise has a margarita machine, so the drink was very smooth. Kinda tart and tangy, very pretty. While I wouldn’t say it’s the best burger in town, I’d definitely return for drinks and munchies. The bar sorta has a tropical Christmas tree thing going on, with lots of colored lights and sparkly fish ornaments. They had a couple of televisions, so you can keep up with sports and weather. Double thumbs up for food and margarita.


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: